SeneDerm Solutions with SenePlex LipVolumizer
The Science Behind the Product
Excessively thin lips are sometimes a source of frustration for certain women since the symbolic value of luscious pouting lips is great. Continuous movement, subjected to repeated stress (cigarette smoking, pouting, ultra-violet radiation, dry air, etc.) gravity and chronological aging all contribute to why the lips are deformed and change shape. With age, the harmony of the mouth is impaired. Both the upper and lower lips droop and appear less full.
We’ve strengthened the formulated mechanism to increase moisturization to help eliminate drying and cracking and also mixed it with the ingredients needed to help reinforce the internal matrix of the lip area to increase volume. By mixing natural ingredients like the Portulaca Pilosa or ‘Kiss-Me-Quick’ plant with specific peptides that help boost the collagen matrix production and other ingredients to increase moisturization of lips, we’ve blended them with SenePlex complex to increase cellular renewal and to achieve the following results:
- Increased Lip Volume 8.6% for all test participants up to 19.6% for those with thinnest lips
- Increased Lip Moisturization 50.6% for all the dermis
- Restored Density of Lips 8.5%
- Increased Firmness and ability of the skin to withstand impacts 13.3% and 14.9% respectively
- Increased Fringe Protection 15.1% in volume curve of lips for 69% of test participants and 10.5% increase in softness for 83% of test participants.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
LipVolumizer is made of a combination of ingredients. Here are a few key components:
- Volumizing Complex – A complex of proprietary ingredients (peptides and botanicals) that help build the collagen matrix structure and increase moisture content of the lips.
- SenePlex Complex – Kinetic enzyme that Increases cellular renewal.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) – The scientific name for shea butter, considered as a plant lipid. Lipids are the oil and fat components of skin that prevent moisture evaporation from the skin and provide lubrication to the skin’s surface. Lipids are considered as a natural moisturizer.
- Portulaca Pilosa (‘Kiss-Me-Quick’) – a plant with specific peptides that help boost the collagen matrix production and other ingredients to increase moisturization of lips.
- Simmondsia Chinensis – Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) acts as a moisturizer and emollient agent to improve the skin elasticity and suppleness, containing natural Tocopherol to minimize oxidation and lipid pre-oxidation.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf – Protects collagen from being broken down.